National Marrow Donor Program® 22nd Edition Standards and Glossary (effective May 1, 2014), replaces the 21st Edition Standards, (effective October 1, 2011).
For a summary of the differences between the 21st and 22nd Editions of Standards, refer to the Record of Change document on the Web site.
The NMDP Standards are reviewed on a 2 year cycle. As part of this review process, the NMDP invites comments from the public on the content of the NMDP Standards. Send your comments at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the justification for any proposed changes. The Standards Advisory Group will review and evaluate all comments with the next revision cycle.
- NMDP 22ND Edition, Standards and Glossary (PDF) (effective May 1, 2014)
- Record of Change, 22nd Edition (PDF)
- NMDP Standards, 21st Edition (PDF) (effective October 1, 2011)
- 22nd Edition Interim Standard Proposal (PDF)
Center-specific participation criteria
NMDP standards are designed to ensure that donors and patients receive high quality care and that government standards are met.
Cord Blood Bank
- Member Cord Blood Bank Participation Criteria (PDF)
- NMDP Current Inventory Requirements for New Cord Blood Units (PDF)
- Policy for NMDP CBB IND Renewal and Qualification (PDF)
Participation center criteria comments, suggestions or questions related to the NMDP participation criteria are welcome, and can be made by e-mailing email@example.com.