Welcome to the Be The Match Registry®! Thank you for your commitment to helping patients in need of a bone marrow transplant.
Be The Match Registry is operated by the National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP). If you joined the NMDP Registry, either in person or online, you are a member of the Be The Match Registry and do not need to join again.
As a member of the Be The Match Registry, you have taken the first step to potentially save a life. We encourage you to learn more about us and about bone marrow donation so that you are ready to donate if you are called:
If you are a possible match for a patient, we will contact you with important next steps. New patient searches begin every day, so you could be a match for a patient soon or many years from now, or you may never be identifed as a match for someone. If we do contact you, you might be one of a number of potential matches or you may also be the only one on the registry who could save a patient's life.
Keep us updated
The most important way you can help today is to keep us updated so we can find you quickly if you match a patient. We'll also contact you by occasional letters and e-mails to remind you to update your address and to share important program updates. But don't wait until you hear from us.
Update your information online or call us at 1 (800) MARROW-2 (1-800-627-7692) if:
- Your phone number, name, e-mail or address changes
- You have major changes to your health
- You want to be removed from the Be The Match Registry
Other ways to help
- Give a tax-deductible contribution to help make life-saving transplants a reality for patients today.
- Stay in touch to receive specific information on how you can help us change lives.
- Get Involved by attending an event, or spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter.