Be The Match Patient Services has a team dedicated to supporting patients, caregivers, family members and friends. Our patient services coordinators offer free, confidential, one-on-one support and financial guidance. We also offer free educational resources — DVDs, booklets, online tools and more.
You can turn to us before, during and after a bone marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant. Our goal is to help you get what you need, when you need it. We can help you:
Order or download materials
- View DVDs and Print Materials — Download materials and locate resources to help you:
- Learn about transplant
- Plan for your transplant
- Survive and thrive after transplant
Contact Be The Match Patient Services
Be The Match Patient Services has a team dedicated to helping you find answers. You can turn to us to learn about marrow and cord blood transplant as a treatment option, the overall transplant process, and what to expect after transplant. We're here for you every step of the way, from diagnosis through survivorship.
We can provide information to help you:
Our patient services coordinators are available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.
- Inside the United States, call 1 (888) 999-6743. This call is toll-free in the United States.
- Outside the United States, call 1 (612) 362-3410. This call may have long-distance or international charges.
- You can also send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
Our services and resources are free and confidential.
Interpreters are available
Many of our materials are available in multiple languages. If you need to speak with us in a language other than English, call and tell us — in English — what language you speak. It will take 4 to 8 minutes for an interpreter to join the call. Please stay on the line.
Peer Connect program
If you have questions about transplant and would like to talk with someone who’s been there, our Peer Connect program can help. We’ll put you in touch with one of our trained volunteers — who are transplant recipients and caregivers — to answer your questions and share their own transplant experiences. Volunteers are available by phone or email. Register now >
Find resources online
- Choosing a Transplant Center — Detailed information about transplant centers in the United States
- MatchView® — A resource you can use to see how many potential donors or cord blood units you may have on the Be The Match Registry®
- Calculating Additional Transplant Expenses — A planning tool you can use to create a personalized financial report that combines estimated additional transplant costs and your household expenses
- Contact with Your Donor after Transplant — Guidelines for anonymous contact with your donor in the first year after transplant, if contact is allowed, including the What Can I Send? game
- Patient FAQs — Questions and answers about transplants using unrelated donors or cord blood units
- ExploreBMTTM — An online search tool that connects you to additional resources from organizations that partner with Be The Match
Educational conferences and presentations
- Patient Teleconferences & Events — Register for live educational presentations on topics related to bone marrow and cord blood transplant and survivorship.
- Webcast Presentations — View presentations from previous online conferences which include information for patients, survivors, family members and healthcare professionals.