- Medical Disclaimer
- Membership Eligibility
- Rules of Conduct
- Membership Termination
- Website for Non-Commercial Use Only
- Ownership of Website Content
- Miscellaneous Terms
Please remember that any information contained or content posted on this Web site is not a substitute for professional medical judgment, advice, or treatment. Be The Match recommends that you discuss your specific, individual health concerns with your doctor or health care professional.
Be The Match does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Web site. Reliance on any information provided by Be The Match, by persons participating on the Web site, or by other members is solely at your own risk.
You must be thirteen (13) years or older to register and participate as a member of this Web site. By registering as a member, you represent that you are age 13 or older. Children under the age of 13 must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. Once a parent or legal guardian has registered his or her child, the parent or legal guardian is responsible for the content submitted by the child and the child’s use of the Web site.
- In consideration of your use of this Web site, you agree that if you register on this Web site, you will provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself and will maintain and update such information promptly if any of it changes. You agree that if any information you provide is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Be The Match may prohibit your access to sections of the Web site requiring registration.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and agree not to allow anyone else to use your user name or password to access this Web site. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Be The Match of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
- You may not register with a user name or e-mail address that is already being used by someone else or that belongs to another person, unless you have his or her consent. Be The Match may refuse to accept a user name for registration if someone else has already registered with that user name or for any other reason at its own discretion.
- You agree that Be The Match may access, preserve and disclose your registration information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that it is necessary to:
- Respond to your requests for customer service;
- Comply with legal process;
- Respond to claims that information you have provided violates the rights of others; or
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Be The Match, its users and the public.
Rules of Conduct
We encourage you to participate on this page by posting comments, questions, photos, videos and feedback. However, while using the Web site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, Be The Match expects the users of the Web site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Please keep your posts relevant and respectful to ensure everyone has a positive experience on the Web site. When using this Web site, you agree not to:
- Post or submit information about another person or company without the authorization to do so.
- Interfere with any other user’s right to privacy by trying to access or collect information about any individual users of this Website.
- Interfere with the functioning of the Website or with other people’s use of the Website in any way, including:
Copy, republish, sell or use for commercial purposes any portion of this Web site unless you have prior written permission from Be The Match. This includes framing or mirroring any part of the Web site, systematically downloading and storing any content, putting the content in a database or republishing it.
While some content areas on the Web site are monitored periodically for topicality, Be The Match has no obligation to prescreen postings and is not responsible for their content. We encourage you to notify Be The Match of inappropriate or illegal content. Be The Match reserves the right to remove postings for any reason.
- Posting or transmitting any file or computer code or program (for example, viruses, worms, Trojan horses) that could damage or interfere with the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfering with the functioning of the Website, its servers or networks.
- Hacking, defacing or modifying any portion of the Website.
Website for Non-Commercial Use Only
The Web site content, is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members and should not use the Web site without express consent from Be The Match. Members of Team Be The Match with individual commercial interests may not solicit or overtly promote their products or services within the Web site. All content shared within the Web site is not for external use. Please direct all media inquiries to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and all research requests to mailto:email@example.com.
Ownership of Website Content
Members may post messages, stories, images, and other content (“User Submissions”). If you are a member, you (or the author) own the copyright in your User Submissions; however, by posting such content within the Web site, you grant Be The Match the right to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, translate, edit, and create derivative works of your User Submissions, subject to the terms of the Privacy Statement.
As a member, you are solely responsible for all information and materials, including data and images you post, upload, transmit, or make available to others using this Web site. Under no circumstances will Be The Match be liable in any way for any content posted on or made available through this Web site by you, any other contributor, or by any third party.