Each year, 10,000 patients need a marrow transplant from an unrelated donor, but only half receive one.
Patients face three formidable barriers:
- Affording transplant – even with health insurance
- Finding a matching marrow donor for transplant
- Developing complications that can keep a transplant out of reach
The National Marrow Donor Program® and Be The Match Foundation® have developed smart, compassionate and effective programs to dismantle those barriers, but we need your help.
Every Patient Counts!SM is a $4 million fundraising campaign that celebrates each life saved through marrow transplant but focuses on those patients still searching for help. Half is not enough.
- Delivers tangible relief to patient families struggling with thousands of dollars in uninsured costs. Our financial grants help patients focus on healing.
- Ignites hope for more searching patients by adding more potential donors to the marrow registry.
- Turns the impossible into the achievable by investing in new discoveries. Research is key to helping more patients overcome complications, receive their transplant earlier and recover faster.
Please give generously. Invest in our programs to help us serve more patients.
We know marrow transplants.
We know the barriers to transplant.
And we know our patients can't overcome them without you.
Half is not enough. Every Patient Counts!