100% of your gift to Be The Match Foundation® goes directly to helping patients with uninsured transplant costs, funding medical research and adding donors to the registry.
There are many ways for you to help.
Contribute at your workplace
- Participate in the Combined Federal Campaign -- Employees in federal, civilian, postal or military workforce can designate Be The Match Foundation (#10579) for pledge contributions during campaign season
- Give through Community Health Charities -- Designate Be The Match Foundation as the organization to receive your gift
- Engage your organization -- Find creative ways for your organization to partner with us to save lives
Give through the Web
- Join the Be The Match cause on Facebook, make a contribution and invite your friends to do the same
- Guidestar.org - Contribute to Be The Match Foundation through the American Express GivingExpressSM Program.
- GoodSearch.com - Select National Marrow Donor Program as your designated cause.
Share your story and raise funds
- Be The Match Memorials - Celebrate the life of your loved one while raising money to help patients in need of a marrow transplant.
- LifeJourneys - Share your patient or donor story, or honor a loved one. Join the transplant community and raise funds to make life-saving transplants a reality.
The National Marrow Donor Program® (which operates Be The Match®) and Be The Match Foundation are both qualified organizations recognized under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts made are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.